Flood Monitoring Facilities telemetry

  • Buyer / User : BBWS Pemali-Juana
  • Contract Number : KU.03.01-Aa.6.13/10/2011
  • Contract Amout : Rp. 3.388.889.524,-
  • Date : 22 November 2011
  • Duration : 7 months
  • Location : Semarang and its surrounding.
  • URL : http://dasgarang.web.id/

The Kali Garang catchments covers an area of 10.000 ha, Kali Kripik 3.400 ha, and Kali Kreo 7.000 ha. According to the data on slope gradient, rainfall, and soil type, 65% of the three river catchments should actually preserved as protected area and the remaining 35% provided for cultivation. Of the 65% protected area, 10% owned by the state and 55% by the community.

Surveying existing hydrological stations has been carried out and Survey will be continued to the proposed new hydrological stations. For achieved the detail information, new stations need to be procured.

PT Sartika Mitrasejati is contracted to develop Flood Monitoring Facilities including construction of new hydrometry stations and procurement of required equipment.

Scope : Connstruction of gauging house and procurement of telemetry hydrological system for 8 water level stations, 11 rainfall stations, climatiology station, master station and monitoring station. Development of web-based realtime monitoring system at dasgarang.web.id.

Project Details

BBWS Pemali-Juana
http://dasgarang.web.id/

Latest Projects