- Buyer : Japan Radio Corp.
- User : Balai Sungai Pompengan-Jenebarang
- Contract Number : H-EQ-1902-10
- Contract Amout :Rp. 2.788.320.907,-
- Date : 9 March 2010
- Duration : 12 months
- Location : South Sulawesi
One hill on the Bawakaraeng Mountain is slided at 2007. The landslide in millions cubic meters of sedimentation is fullfilling jeneberang river and the Bili-Bili Dam.
Some sabo dams is constructed to reduce sedimentation which is shallowing the Bili-Bili Dam. Debris warning system is also developed to anticipate debris from the upstream.
PT Sartika Mitrasejati is contracted to carry-out installation works of Debris Warning System, including construction of gauging houese.
Scope : construction of 6 gauging station, installation of telemetry equipement, telemetry system test, project management.